1. Recycle Plastic – Information on which plastic products to recycle. Also, which numbers you can recycle and which numbers are not recyclable plastic material.
2. Recycle Paper – Information on how to recycle paper.
3. Recycle Glass – Information on how to recycle glass and what happens to it once it leaves our recycle bins.
4. Recycle Metal – Information on how to recycle scrap ad aluminum metal. Help the environment and make some extra cash.
5. Recycle Ink Cartridges – Information on how and why we should recycle our used ink cartridges.
6. Recycle Computers – Information on why we should recycle our old computers. AND how to save money by purchasing a refurbished one.
7. Recycle Tires – Information on what to do with your old auto tires. There are many uses for tires and its important we don’t just throw them in our garbage.
8. Recycle Cell Phones – Information on the importance of not throwing your old cell phone in the trash! There are many ways we can recycle our old and used cell phones.
9. Recycle Your Batteries – Information on how to recycle batteries and the importance of recycling your old car and alkaline batteries.
10. Recycle Greeting Cards – 7 billion greeting cards are purchased every year. Help keep your greeting cards our of the landfill by recycling them or giving to charity.
11. Recycle Cat Litter – Information on ways to recycle what you cat leaves behind. A liter box full of possible parasites and smelly cat litter.
12. Recycle Light Bulbs – Information on the importance of not throwing our old compact fluorescent bulbs in the trash.
13. Recycle Plastic Grocery Bags – This is so important for our environment. It takes 1,000 years for a plastic bag to decompose. Don’t contribute to this problem, recycle!
14. Recycle Unwanted Christmas Gifts – Tips & suggestions of how to get rid of thos Christmas presents that EVERYBODY gets but NOBODY